Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Appreciating Independence Day

Americans Who Risked EverythingFrom Rush Limbaugh's father: The Americans Who Risked Everything...
My father, Rush H. Limbaugh, Jr., delivered this oft-requested address locally a number of times, but it had never before appeared in print until it appeared in The Limbaugh Letter. My dad was renowned for his oratory skills and for his original mind; this speech is, I think, a superb demonstration of both. I will always be grateful to him for instilling in me a passion for the ideas and lives of America's Founders, as well as a deep appreciation for the inspirational power of words which you will see evidenced here.
Great stuff!

Much more on the founders at the Patriot Post. Read the Declaration of Independence for yourself.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to CBT

Enter an e-mail address for daily updates:
-Home-