Sunday, November 26, 2006

'Guys are jackasses, jerks, scum, sleaze bags, dufuses, low lifes, lazy'... what to do?

Doug Giles bioDoug Giles gives a final warning:
(here's the previous warning)
I’ll grant that some of my male brethren can be brutish, but . . . uh . . . at the end of the day . . . unless you’re a pre-teen girl who’s part of a Warren Jeffs-like FLDS cult, nobody forced you to date or marry said jackass. Ultimately, it’s your fault if you find yourself in cahoots with a creep. Somewhere along the line you blew off wisdom, counsel and common sense. I know that’s tight, but it’s right.
There are a lot of columnists I like enough to read regularly, and Giles is one of my favorites. His recent three-parter on Raising Girls That Pimps and Thugs will Hate is good reading, as is the six-parter on Raising Boys That Feminists Will Hate.

Check him out at Clash Radio and TownHall.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to CBT

Enter an e-mail address for daily updates:
-Home-