Friday, May 12, 2006

From PETA: Happy Mothers Day! Thanks for all the knife-wielding bunny-killing and everything!

PETA’s New Comic for Kids - a Real-Life Horror Story! Point well-taken PETA...Mommy and Daddy are murderers. I don't know how I've gone this long without realizing, but I definitely want my kids in the know... wait, then I'm the murderer? Well, I did have a wonderful lightly battered Tilapia in a creamy dill sauce last week...oh the guilt.

Alert folks to animal cruelty, but how about taking it easy on the bizarro, fanatical rhetoric. At least act like you care half as much about human life as you do about chickens and guppies.

(hat tip SkylarkD)

Here's a previous post that has an equally disturbing comic...for Fathers Day, along with a good article on PETA from Nathan Tabor.

-Home-

Subscribe to CBT

Enter an e-mail address for daily updates:
-Home-