Sunday, November 25, 2007

Inhaling the truth...

Doug Giles with a surprising take on Obama's confession that he used to smoke dope:
Sir Winston Churchill used to suck down cigars and scotch like there was no tomorrow while dictating to his female secretary whilst butt naked. Would you vote for a dude now who did that? Of course you would. You voted for Bill Clinton.

Were this week’s confessions by Obama motivated by some supposed dirt Hillary has on him? Who knows, and who cares? If that’s the worst she has on him I say Obama can exhale because the Clintons are dirtier than Howard Stern sitting in the Mojave desert eating a mud pie and chasing it down with a cup of dust. You can relax, BO.

Now, obviously, because I’m a conservative I would never vote for the young senator—but I do appreciate Barack and even Rudy for being honest and owning their checkered pasts. It’s refreshing to hear the truth every now and then in a milieu that’s ripe with bull such as “I didn’t inhale; it wasn’t my fault; I did not have sex with that woman; and I never flip flopped.”

He likely won't be at the top of the Dem ticket this time, but Oprack Winframa is here to stay.

DNC Unleashes Unstoppable Super-Candidate Oprack Winframa

Labels: , , ,

Subscribe to CBT

Enter an e-mail address for daily updates:
-Home-