Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Michelle Malkin vents with Laura Ingraham

Power to the PeopleMichelle Malkin and Laura Ingraham together in a five-part interview that Michelle did with Laura last week.

I don't listen to Laura much as she's not on here in Richmond, but I catch her when I'm on the road. She's fantastic.

Michelle is one of my favorites... from her blog, to HotAir.com, to her columns, to her appearances on The Factor... she's one of the absolute best.

Here's the interview courtesy of my favorite blog... HotAir.com. I'll add the remaining parts as Bryan posts them.

Part I:


Part II:


Bryan has some collateral video on his post that's worth checking out too.

Part III:


Update: Dennis Prager interviews Laura on her book Power to the People. Click here for the audio.

Labels: , , ,

Subscribe to CBT

Enter an e-mail address for daily updates:
-Home-