Monday, May 15, 2006

Is Bush about to have a "Read My Lips" moment?


(Click the image above for video)

I'm dreading this speech tonight. My expectations are so low for George nowadays. Michelle nails it...another must-watch.

On a related note, I saw Dan Bartlett this morning and once again I have to hear...amongst all of the immigrations talking points...that President Bush and Vicente Fox are "great friends". (video here)

Great friends? Vicente Fox leads one of the most corrupt governments on the planet!!!! His governments policies have to a large degree caused this mess in the first place!!!!

President Bush should choose his "friends" more carefully!

Here's some video of Newt on Meet the Press yesterday. He's making sense, but it doesn't seem that ANY of the Bush speech-writers are listening.

-Home-

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to CBT

Enter an e-mail address for daily updates:
-Home-