Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Oliver Stone seems to think he has a right to be right...

OLIVER STONE: 'MEDIA SLANDERS POLITICALLY-MINDED STARS'Oliver Stone thinks he's being slandered by the media for being "politically-minded":
"We're Hollywood wackos and all that stuff, left-wing... (It's) an easy and facile dismissal...

I'm still a citizen, I've served my country as a veteran, I've had many jobs before the film business. I know something of life, having lived to this age...

We have a right to speak and every time we speak: 'You're an actor, a showbusiness director,' we're making it up!

This is not a way of dealing with people. This is slander."
Yes, Mr. Stone, you have the right to speak. And we have the right to ignore you and your movies.

You're being slandered just like Cynthia McKinney is being harassed...or are you just missing the point that most people in this country disagree with you.

-Home-

Labels: ,

Subscribe to CBT

Enter an e-mail address for daily updates:
-Home-