Thursday, February 02, 2006

Larry Elder channels Ted Kennedy (yikes!)


The (blue) State of the Union address
by Larry Elder

I suppose if Al Gore or Ted Keddedy wrote speeches for Bush, this would have been the SOTU address last Tuesday night.
Here's how it starts and ends to give you a taste:
"My fellow Americans, I am evil.

I only care about rich people, and rich people only care about other rich people — unless, of course, your name is Kennedy. In fact, it is misleading to say that I only care about the rich. I truly only care about Republican, white, Christian males who are rich...

...I would recommend impeachment, but then you'd just get Cheney. I would go to my White House bedroom and kill myself, but then you'd just get Cheney. Oh, if only I hadn't been born. But then, as my daddy used to say, if a dog's butt were square, he'd poop bricks.

Thank you, and G-d bless."
Some conservatives aren't too happy with Bush's speech. Robert Novak wonders about "The Real Bush?" here.

Labels: , , ,

Subscribe to CBT

Enter an e-mail address for daily updates:
-Home-