Sunday, September 17, 2006

One girl's vlog is another man's milkshake...

Nice change of gear from the previous post, eh?

I linked/posted the following clip, along with a few others from conservative female vloggers, here. Then I heard the song from this Atlas Shrugs remix over the weekend though (in my 10-year-old son's travel hockey locker room!), and I thought it worthy of another look as we head into the work week:



(Thankfully, I'm quite sure my son didn't get the lyrics. There's a reason MTV is blocked at our house though.)

Compare with the original from the wonderful Atlas Shrugs. Check out her latest vlog effort too... here.

Check out all of Atlas's vlogs... here.

I'm not sure what it is... but male vloggers are just missing something. I can't quite put my finger on them it.

Subscribe to CBT

Enter an e-mail address for daily updates:
-Home-